If you are the student who is seeing your friends or peers dating and you are still not. Below is my list of recommendations:
- So my suggestion is after enough frustration, switch schools. Go to a school that supports your ambitions. If you are an academic in an athletic based school, you are bound to have a tough time and poor environment to support you. So if you are an academic, go to an academic school. If you are athletic focus, go to an athletic school.
- Second, don't make school the center of your universe. School is only one small aspect or at least, it should be. Have outside activity that is not associated to the school. This addition allows you to see other environments.
- Third, don't aim to pick up in school. That is right. Because you go to the same school every day for four years. It would be embarrassing to have to see her everyday, if you get rejected.
- Fourth, be invisible. That is, don't try to stand out and get notice in school. Strange I would say that, but that is true. Once again, you have to go to the same school for four years. If you get noticed and people focus on you, there will also be those who will criticize you. You only want those who you want to be friends with to notice you. Anybody else is a waste of time and easy access for vulnerable attacks. This does not mean you shouldn't make friends. This just means you shouldn't get notice by everyone especially students you do not know.
- Don't show off. Showing off is violating rule number 4, be invisible. But I feel I have to give this one special attention as there seems be a tendency for students to show off. There may be those who respect your achievements, but there will also be those who are envy of it. Just like adults do not show off by revealing their salary, it is not nice to show off by revealing your marks or achievements. Revealing such personal information can make other envious and make you vulnerable for attacks.
- Sixth, subscribe! I know how to make you successful.