Person A makes her happy by giving her a million dollar.
Person B makes her happy by telling her a joke.
Guess which she would rather sleep with? Person B.
Why? Because when she is aware he had to lose something like a million dollars for her to be happy. So she can make the distinction between him and the cause. She knows what made her happy was the million dollars, not him. With Person B, since it did not cost him anything, she cannot, on an unconscious level, make a the distinction between the joke and him. So she can only conclude she is happy because of him, not the joke. She then can associate her happiness with him.
Applying this concept, if you pay for an expensive dinner date, do not expect her to feel more attracted to you. But if you chose a great restaurant with good food, she will be more attracted to you. If you had a fun conversation during the dinner date, she will be more attracted to you. In the end, it is not the cost and sacrifice you put in that makes her attracted to you, it is the end result without the cost or sacrifice that makes her more attracted to you.
That is, the moment you show her cost or sacrifice, she will separate the cause that makes her happy from you.
Do not believe or act like sacrificing or giving something up is going make her attracted to you.
If you are going to sacrifice like pay for dinner or show effort, do not even reveal it, it is indicator of low-value, weakness and she will be less attracted to you!
If you are the student who is seeing your friends or peers dating and you are still not. Below is my list of recommendations:
- So my suggestion is after enough frustration, switch schools. Go to a school that supports your ambitions. If you are an academic in an athletic based school, you are bound to have a tough time and poor environment to support you. So if you are an academic, go to an academic school. If you are athletic focus, go to an athletic school.
- Second, don't make school the center of your universe. School is only one small aspect or at least, it should be. Have outside activity that is not associated to the school. This addition allows you to see other environments.
- Third, don't aim to pick up in school. That is right. Because you go to the same school every day for four years. It would be embarrassing to have to see her everyday, if you get rejected.
- Fourth, be invisible. That is, don't try to stand out and get notice in school. Strange I would say that, but that is true. Once again, you have to go to the same school for four years. If you get noticed and people focus on you, there will also be those who will criticize you. You only want those who you want to be friends with to notice you. Anybody else is a waste of time and easy access for vulnerable attacks. This does not mean you shouldn't make friends. This just means you shouldn't get notice by everyone especially students you do not know.
- Don't show off. Showing off is violating rule number 4, be invisible. But I feel I have to give this one special attention as there seems be a tendency for students to show off. There may be those who respect your achievements, but there will also be those who are envy of it. Just like adults do not show off by revealing their salary, it is not nice to show off by revealing your marks or achievements. Revealing such personal information can make other envious and make you vulnerable for attacks.
- Sixth, subscribe! I know how to make you successful.
If you believe you need to manipulate her to be attracted to you, then you must have very low self-esteem!
In fact, I am willing to bet you that if your plan is to be somebody you are not, then have not been successful in picking up.
What these articles is about, is first, to be and most importantly, accept and embrace yourself.
Then, to highlight and present yourself in an attractive way. If you like who you are, that should be easy.
It is also about discovering your social skill errors and correcting them.
It is NOT about changing who you are from the core.
I am not teaching you to manipulate others because there really is no way. I am teaching my understanding of how the game is played and what the rules are.
She has no control of her desires. It is already pre-programmed in her genes. You have no control of your desires. It is already pre-programmed in your genes. Do not blame her for her desire of choice. You cannot blame yourself for your desire of choice.
It is a matter of understanding her desires and being able to fulfill them. What you will discover is that it is easiest fulfill when you are being yourself and improving your social skills. If she still does not like you, then so be it. You cannot attract everyone. You should, however, be able to attract a lot just by being yourself. Any other strategy is a recipe for failure.
You may argue what happens if being yourself means being an egotistical, self-centered, sadistic bastard? Would such a person be able to pick up? Even Charles Manson, a 5'4 serial killer gets fan mail and plenty of girls wanting to marry him in prison. I would, however, suggest you focus on your emotions which is probably in a state of anger as oppose to being in a state of joy. You need to be in a positive state of mind and to actually like people when you are approaching.
To hate people and approach them is also a recipe for rejection.