When approaching, it would be fun if you found something creative to say, but there is no pressure to be creative. Simple questions work such as
The key is to display higher energy and enthusiasm when asking it. You must look like you want to be there, you want to talk to her and you have things to talk about.
- Where are you from?
- What do you do for a living?
- How are you?
- How long long have to lived here?
Questions that don't work include
- What is the meaning of life?
- What do you do for fun?
- What are your hobbies?
- What do you think of me?
These questions are too complicated. Unless if you and her have an interest in the meaning of life, it is just too much energy to think about. The last three questions are approval seeking. Don't ask her questions about her just to figure her out. She doesn't know you that will to reveal herself to you.
Also, don't ask too many questions. Remember, question are value-takers. Start talking, tell stories, offer insight, ideas, and opinions. Although you don't need to be creative, you do need to be stimulating.
When you see someone else that is taller, better-looking and richer, do you think to yourself why should she be with you when she can be with him?
(If you are thinking like that, than you are also attracting people who are also like that. Then, these people will never be attracted to you.)
Everyone has different meaning of success. One person's success means driving a fancy car and living in a luxurious mansion. There will certainly be plenty of targets interested in such a man. On the hand, another person's success means traveling around the world, not having to worry about maintaining cars and expensive houses. Once again, there will certainly be plenty of targets interested in this adventurous lifestyle as well. Both these people are successful in their own right. They may not necessarily attract the same type, but they will attract plenty because they are following their passion, not approval seeking and comparing themselves to other people's achievements.
If you believe there is someone better than you (or worse than you) for whatever reason, than you will end up being approval seeking.
Don't compare. Don't compete. Don't seek her approval. She needs a man who can lead and knows what he wants in life. Be the man who can live your passion.
1. If you want to be funny, you have to be able to lie. Being silly, exaggerating requires you to be imaginative that is beyond reality, beyond the truth.
2. You are not obligated to reveal your personal life story.
3. If you want to be friendly, you need to be able to lie. Sometimes, people just want an agreement. Sometimes, people just want your support. So if you are honest and you disagree with them, you could infuriate them.
4. Don't take conversation with strangers so seriously. Being serious ruins the light and friendly mood. They are strangers and your job is to just be friendly. So look for ways to be friendly, not ways to be honest and serious.
5. It takes intelligence to be able to understand a joke. Being serious and honest is boring. Recognizing when someone is joking is fun.
6. To build rapport and be in sync with someone, you must be in agreement with them. So just open up your mind and accepting their style, you have to find a way to believe in them for that moment (even if you don't).