If you are the student who is seeing your friends or peers dating and you are still not. Below is my list of recommendations:
- So my suggestion is after enough frustration, switch schools. Go to a school that supports your ambitions. If you are an academic in an athletic based school, you are bound to have a tough time and poor environment to support you. So if you are an academic, go to an academic school. If you are athletic focus, go to an athletic school.
- Second, don't make school the center of your universe. School is only one small aspect or at least, it should be. Have outside activity that is not associated to the school. This addition allows you to see other environments.
- Third, don't aim to pick up in school. That is right. Because you go to the same school every day for four years. It would be embarrassing to have to see her everyday, if you get rejected.
- Fourth, be invisible. That is, don't try to stand out and get notice in school. Strange I would say that, but that is true. Once again, you have to go to the same school for four years. If you get noticed and people focus on you, there will also be those who will criticize you. You only want those who you want to be friends with to notice you. Anybody else is a waste of time and easy access for vulnerable attacks. This does not mean you shouldn't make friends. This just means you shouldn't get notice by everyone especially students you do not know.
- Don't show off. Showing off is violating rule number 4, be invisible. But I feel I have to give this one special attention as there seems be a tendency for students to show off. There may be those who respect your achievements, but there will also be those who are envy of it. Just like adults do not show off by revealing their salary, it is not nice to show off by revealing your marks or achievements. Revealing such personal information can make other envious and make you vulnerable for attacks.
- Sixth, subscribe! I know how to make you successful.
Whatever emotion she has, it is not because it is a problem. It is because she wants it to be that way.
In general, applying to all genders, if you are angry, it is because you to be angry. If you are happy, it is because you want to be happy.
How does this help?
First, there is no need to solve her emotions because you are taking away something she wants.
So rather than trying to help solve her emotions, simply accept and acknowledge that she is the type and these emotions benefit her in some way.
Knowing that about her, go along with it and see how you can make it work.
Furthermore, if she is telling you all her problems like the guy she likes or that she is depress, it is an indicator of disinterest. She does not care what you think of her and she is looking for a therapist to listen to her, but once she feels better, she will look for somebody who doesn't know about her problems. She is much too embarrassed to be with a stranger that knows her dark side.
Your strategy should be to lead the topic into something you like to talk about.
Man A approaches a target and ask her to have sex.
Man B approaches a target and ask for friendship.
A third person observing this would think Man B is moving in the right direction while Man A will fail miserably.
The reality is Man A is more likely to have intimacy with his targets.
Man A will fail miserably most of the time. He may even get slapped but there will actually be one in hundred chance that a female will accept his direct approach. Man B will get more friends, but it is not likely to lead to intimacy. Man A, with his direct approach saves time and can approach more targets. Man B will have to spend time talking to her and acting like he just wants to be her friend in order to continue his lie.
Man B, who appears more sincere is actually the more conniving one. He is pretending to want to be her friend, but the reality is he just wants to sleep with her just like Man A. So, in the beginning, the targets are more responsive to him, but may also manipulate him, try to get him to buy her drinks and try to get him to spend money on her. He may also get pity response which is certain to not lead to intimacy. At some point, Man B has to reveal his true motive, which she probably already knows. She would rather keep him as a friend and having intimacy with him would ruin their friendship.
Don't pretend you are not interested in intimate relationships. You are a man and you have desires. You are approaching her because you are interested in her, not because you are looking for more friends or in how her day went. If she accepts this fact, then she will not feel betrayed if you behave in an intimate manner. Secondly, if she does not accept your desires, then you can save time and move to another target quicker.