Man A approaches a target and ask her to have sex.
Man B approaches a target and ask for friendship.
A third person observing this would think Man B is moving in the right direction while Man A will fail miserably.
The reality is Man A is more likely to have intimacy with his targets.
Man A will fail miserably most of the time. He may even get slapped but there will actually be one in hundred chance that a female will accept his direct approach. Man B will get more friends, but it is not likely to lead to intimacy. Man A, with his direct approach saves time and can approach more targets. Man B will have to spend time talking to her and acting like he just wants to be her friend in order to continue his lie.
Man B, who appears more sincere is actually the more conniving one. He is pretending to want to be her friend, but the reality is he just wants to sleep with her just like Man A. So, in the beginning, the targets are more responsive to him, but may also manipulate him, try to get him to buy her drinks and try to get him to spend money on her. He may also get pity response which is certain to not lead to intimacy. At some point, Man B has to reveal his true motive, which she probably already knows. She would rather keep him as a friend and having intimacy with him would ruin their friendship.
Don't pretend you are not interested in intimate relationships. You are a man and you have desires. You are approaching her because you are interested in her, not because you are looking for more friends or in how her day went. If she accepts this fact, then she will not feel betrayed if you behave in an intimate manner. Secondly, if she does not accept your desires, then you can save time and move to another target quicker.
Should you approach a target and tell her, she is beautiful? Or at some point in the interaction tell her, she is very attractive?
For me, the answer is no.
What I am noticing is that whenever I test this, it comes across as appearing manipulative that I am trying to get something in return. Although my goal is to make her feel special, it ends up making her feel awkward and worse, manipulated.
The more attractive the female is, the more she feels manipulated. It ends up being a turn off.
However, if I were to say "Hello Beautiful,.....", it works much better. It works better because it is an indirect, quiet compliment.
With even more attractive females, it is actually better to insult her or as some may say, negging. Since she rarely gets insulted with her looks, telling she has black teeth or a crooked smile gets her attention. She may even find it funny. Just don't keep insulting her.
Now this no compliment rule only applies in the initial approach. Just by approaching her is enough of a compliment to make her feel special. In a long term relationship, she would appreciate these compliments from a man she likes.
1. The purpose of you approaching is to enjoy the interaction. It is not to date her. She still has to qualify herself to you.
2. Be willing to walk away. If she is rude to you, you need to be willing to walk away. Her, being rude, could just be a test. She needs to know she can lose you if she does not act appropriately.
3. Be happy and positive. If you approach out of fear and discomfort, she will know. Her guard will be up and she will want to leave.
4. Don't be nice, but do be polite. She is still a stranger. You are still a stranger to her. There is no reason for you to be too nice unless if you have ulterior motives.
5. Have a fun conversation. Without pleasure, there is no reason to be talking to a stranger at all.
6. Don't ask really personal questions. Don't ask too many questions. Do reveal yourself so she can feel more comfortable talking to you. Strangers are reluctant to reveal personal details because it makes her vulnerable.
7. Don't be so serious. Don't have serious topics. The purpose is to focus on the togetherness of the interaction. A serious topic will cause her to focus on the topic and not you. Light conversation like hobbies, scenery, game play, role play and jokes works much better.
8. Don't take it seriously or personally. Once the interaction is gone, you will never see her again. She will forget you ever existed and will not even remember what the conversation is about.
9. Be higher energy. If she matches your energy, it means you just got her more excited and that is a turn on. If you are lower energy, and she matches that, she will be more depress and that is a turn off. More importantly, be higher energy than the conversation topic. If the topic is good, say it is great. If the joke is only a bit funny, laugh like it was funnier. This higher energy puts the focus on you rather than the topic.
10. Take two steps forward one step back. By taking two steps forward, you put her at place of discomfort because you are too close. Take one step back, release the discomfort and then start the cycle over again. Touch, if you can. The back of the elbow and the shoulder are safe places.