1. Don't think Persuasion. Thinking persuasion causes you to look for why and reasons for your targets. It causes you to behave logically. Instead, think stimulus. How can you stimulate emotions and create a unique experience during your interaction?
2. You cannot stimulate everyone. There will be a small percentage who will shut themselves off from being stimulated by you. For whatever reason, let it be her mood or the fact that she does not like the way you look, she may close off a receptive attitude.
3. Your best successes are those who are most receptive to stimulus.
4. One of your objective is to be in environment where they are open and receptive to your presence and allow you the opportunity to stimulate.
5. You should also present and dress yourself in such a way that allows others to perceive you as interesting and stir her curiosity.
6. To think stimulus is to think fun. Have fun. If you are not having fun, then why are you here...
If you are the student who is seeing your friends or peers dating and you are still not. Below is my list of recommendations:
- So my suggestion is after enough frustration, switch schools. Go to a school that supports your ambitions. If you are an academic in an athletic based school, you are bound to have a tough time and poor environment to support you. So if you are an academic, go to an academic school. If you are athletic focus, go to an athletic school.
- Second, don't make school the center of your universe. School is only one small aspect or at least, it should be. Have outside activity that is not associated to the school. This addition allows you to see other environments.
- Third, don't aim to pick up in school. That is right. Because you go to the same school every day for four years. It would be embarrassing to have to see her everyday, if you get rejected.
- Fourth, be invisible. That is, don't try to stand out and get notice in school. Strange I would say that, but that is true. Once again, you have to go to the same school for four years. If you get noticed and people focus on you, there will also be those who will criticize you. You only want those who you want to be friends with to notice you. Anybody else is a waste of time and easy access for vulnerable attacks. This does not mean you shouldn't make friends. This just means you shouldn't get notice by everyone especially students you do not know.
- Don't show off. Showing off is violating rule number 4, be invisible. But I feel I have to give this one special attention as there seems be a tendency for students to show off. There may be those who respect your achievements, but there will also be those who are envy of it. Just like adults do not show off by revealing their salary, it is not nice to show off by revealing your marks or achievements. Revealing such personal information can make other envious and make you vulnerable for attacks.
- Sixth, subscribe! I know how to make you successful.
I have discussed role playing before, but I am going to explain this one differently.
When women change clothes, dress up, dress down, they are role playing. The pleasure of role playing allows you to be an image and not be bored being the same type of person.
Roleplaying is fun.
It is a game adults and children play whether they are aware of it or not.
However, something happens when we become adults. We think role playing is childish, silly and immature. The problem with this thinking is that we end up becoming stuck to certain self-image. Essentially, we become narcissistic. Narcissistic people fail to realize an image is just that. A fake, mirage that no one else cares about and doesn't really exist. It limits growth and development because narcissists stick to keeping this image real.
So let's take a different direction and let's realize this image is a role you play. You can at any point change this role and play a new role. Role playing is done by changing clothes, wearing new decorations like necklace and watches, and behaving differently. One minute, you can be leader, next minute you can be a nerd and next day, you can be a bad ass.
Role play is attractive!
If you wear the same clothes every day, if you do and behave the same way everyday, you are boring people away from you. Maybe you do it because you are too cheap to buy new clothes. Maybe you do it because it is what you have always done and you do not see a reason to change. Maybe you do it because you do not realize that role play is fun and attractive. Other people like to see you in different clothes. They do not want you to be predictable and dull. They want you to be new, exciting and stimulating.
Role play is a fun tool to attract other people!